Chess Grandmaster Anna Muzychuk Sacrifices Titles for Principles

 



 A Stand Against Inequality in Saudi Arabia"


Chess Grandmaster Anna Muzychuk refuses to compete in Saudi Arabia, claiming that "in a few days, I will lose two world titles, back to back." Because I decided not to visit Saudi Arabia. I refuse to follow special restrictions, wear an abaya, or be accompanied by a guy in order to leave the hotel and not feel like a second-class citizen.https://bcgame.top/i-2648532dk-n/ "I will follow my principles and not compete in the World Fast Chess and Blitz Championship where in just 5 days I could have won more money than dozens of other tournaments combined." This is all extremely unpleasant, but the sad aspect is that no one appears to care. "I have bitter feelings, but I can't go back.

Post a Comment

0 Comments